top of page

The original key to the Brewery House circa 1880 & tapping valve to a barrel of Harts beer brewed on the premises kindly provided by Dr Gordon Turnbull

Brewery Key.jpg
Harts Beer Tapping Valve.jpg

The Mill was once known as Watson’s Mill it was fed by Mill pond around 1734. It became a brewery owned by Howard Horsall of Wootton Bassett. The Harts lived in Brewery House. Notes (note still under construction) can be found below :

bottom of page